There is potential for flooding for days to come all along the Oregon Coast. Here is one for the South Coast near Coos Bay to be aware of:
The Flood Warning continues for the Coquille River at Coquille.
* At 12:30 PM Saturday the stage was 23.8 feet.
* Flood Stage is 21.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast. The river stage will fall to near 21.4 feet Monday night…then heavy rains will cause it to rise to around 25.3 feet Tuesday evening. In addition to this…tidal ranges will be very high…and this may increase the river levels.
* Impact…At 25.0 feet…Some homes are flooded along and near the
Coquille River. Roads are flooded in spots in low-lying areas near
the Coquille River.
* Flood History…This crest compares to a previous crest of 24.5 feet
on Dec 14 2015.